Sunday, May 12, 2013

Color Scheme Game Kit (Duplicate)

The Color Scheme Game Kit includes a laminated color wheel, two laminated templates to create your own color wheels, twelve laminated templates to play The Color Scheme Game, one mini game card, one twelve-sided die, one ten-step value scale and directions to play both The Color Scheme Game and the Extended Color Wheel Game. I have laminated the template sheets, but you must cut them out. To fix a template to the color wheel I use a push pin and a wine cork (not supplied in the kit) It is not necessary to fix the templates to the color wheel.

I developed the game to learn more about color, color mixing and color schemes. It forces me to use new combinations of colors in my paintings. I start each day with a throw of the die.
Color Scheme Game Kit (Duplicate)

No comments: