Thursday, November 8, 2007

Purchasing Through eBay Beginning Soon













Beginning in December 2007, or sooner, I will post one or two small paintings each week that will be available for purchase through eBay.

Often the small paintings, the glimpses into the world around me, remain hidden from the public eye. It is the larger, studio paintings that I am known for through gallery representation and juried exhibitions.

Collecting small, affordable original art is a wonderful way to step into the world of art and to awaken and nurture your own creativity that might only need a bit of dusting off in order to bring you great pleasure and balance in your daily life. I view these small paintings as seeds, never knowing whether they will germinate and grow into something more than the original glimpse. I am often surprised by the impact they have on my growth as an artist.

No comments: